BEEF TAILGATE PARTY" CONTEST
- No purchase necessary to enter into the “Beef Tailgate Party” contest.
- Open to all residents of the State of Alabama
- All contestants must be 18 years or older to enter into the contest.
- All consumers who opt-in to the Beef Text Club and complete an entry are eligible for a chance to win the “Beef Tailgate Party”.
- One (1) winner will be selected at random to win the “Beef Tailgate Party” from all entries received by 12:00 Midnight (CT), October 31, 2013.
- Winner will be notified by phone from the Alabama Cattlemen’s Association.
- The winner will be contacted by the ACA following the contest and the following prizes will be available to that winner:
- A beef tailgate provided by the Alabama Cattlemen’s Association at the Iron Bowl, Saturday, November 30th. This will include beef “ready to serve” to your tailgate site by the AU College Cattlemen’s Association valued at $350. The ACA will determine the type of beef delivered to your tailgate and will not be responsible for any additional products other than the beef.
- If you are not attending the Iron Bowl, you will receive a shipment from Omaha Steaks, valued at $350, delivered straight to your house in November. The ACA is not responsible for cooking any of this beef.
- The winner will be contacted prior to the Iron Bowl Tailgate to determine the type of tailgate set-up the beef will be delivered too. The beef will be delivered at a safe temperature to the tailgater and it will be that tailgaters responsibility to keep the beef products at the proper temperature for serving (>140 degrees F or <40 degrees F). The ACA and AU Collegiate Cattlemen are not liable for any illness that could occur if the beef product delivered if not kept at a proper temperature once the tailgater obtains the beef. Please see the following for safe tailgating tips, provided by the USDA: http://www.foodsafety.gov/blog/tacklingatailgate.html