Join & Pay Online
Those interested in becoming a member of the Alabama Cattlemen's Association can download an application or Join Now/Pay Online
Member Benefit and Discount Program
Why should you join the Alabama Cattlemen's Association??
Your membership provides:
- The Alabama Cattleman magazine to keep you informed from month to month
- An effective lobbyist representing you in Montgomery
- Many programs available for youth
- Kids of members are eligible for scholarship money through the Alabama Cattlemen’s Foundation
- Knowledgeable staff to be your eyes, ears and voice at numerous meetings
- $1,000 livestock theft award
- Educational opportunities
- Activities for youth to learn and develop leadership skills
- Trained staff to respond to media calls
- Legislative representation in Washington
- Experts to promote your product – BEEF
- Beef promotional products
- County chapters where you can become involved and make a difference
- Leadership training and opportunities
- Expert advice for individual needs
Not a cattle owner? ACA is still working for you!!
- ACA has a long history of working to protect the right of the private property owner and works with regulatory agencies like ADEM.
- Nationally, ACA works with the Alabama congressional delegation to support the elimination of the death tax which helps small businesses and property owners.
- ACA works to protect “current use” legislation which keeps forestry and agricultural property taxes amongst the lowest in the nation.
- ACA serves as a member of the Alabama Department of Transportation task force on improving your roads and highways and on a number of coalitions that work for pro-business laws, such as the Tort Reform.
- ACA works closely with the Department of Conservation on hunting and fishing laws and regulation and other Ag organizations to enhance economic development in rural Alabama.
- ACA is hard at work to insure the food supply is safe for all consumers!